Thursday, December 25, 2014

Software developer life with funny gif images.

In holiday mood and bored with technical stuff so I just put my funny thoughts in this post with my favourite Tollywood movie gif images.

Expectation about entering in office.....

                                                   

In reality...how I end up...




Expectation about solving a bug..




In reality, when an issue comes ...




Expecting a hike soon.......



After the appraisal review meeting ...




Expectation about telling a joke to female team-mate...




How actually she responds ...



How I would like to give a demo..




And when the demo time comes...



When there is a meeting with client.....





After 10 min....client rocks ......





When team leader reviewing my code..




And I'm trying to explain what I wrote...




When my bug is unnoticed in a demo...



My reaction that when my colleague requesting to do his work..




When I'm alone in night shifts...



When I agreed to work on a festival day, my team lead reaction...



But when I ask a leave to my team lead ..



When I mistakenly entered into CEO's room...


 

My reaction after solving a production issue with in a sec..



Team vacation party expectation..


Software industry funny images

And in reality...


Software industry funny images


Thank god, It's Friday ..




How I actually want to enjoy in weekend..




In reality how I actually spend both days..


Software funny images




Ufff... again Monday ....
.
.
.
.


.

.






SHARE  the fun, if you really enjoy it.



2 comments: